Follow the ‘Afghan migration trail’ through a five-part op-ed series by Dr Nassim Majidi and colleagues published by Refugees Deeply:
- Afghan Refugees: Conversations Along the Migration Trail
- ‘No Justice, No Equality:’ The Corruption that Drives Afghans Overseas
- Call Us ‘Students’ Not ‘Refugees,’ say Afghans Migrating for Education
- Afghans Hoping for European Solidarity Find Cold Welcome
- Young Afghans Returning from Europe Face Isolation and Fear Back Home
Read the full series for testimonies of a diverse profile of Afghans collected along the migration trail during our longitudinal, self-funded study.